Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 26, 2017

Aloha

Hello!  Today I have a super fun card to share created with the Aloha Tropical Drink Die Set and Slash Stitched Circle Die Set from Gina Marie Designs. The base of my card is from the DCWV with the DIY - Folded Fans stack.  I loved the chevron pattern and color so I  cut the base of my card with the Stitched Rectangles Die Set and layered it with the die cut circle.
Other than the greenery, all of the other die cuts were cut twice and inked for added dimension.  I added some Stickles to the hibiscus and some glossy accents to the cocktail.  The Unicorn Sparkle Glitter enamel dots were the finishing accent on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sukie! Love the dies that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so tropical and fabulous!! I love the dies you used, Sukie!! The colors and design are beautiful!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want to go to the beach and sip pina coladas all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Refreshing & CUTE!! The coconut looks realistic! Adorable card! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tropical & Fun!! I need one..lol
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so tropically fun! I love hibiscus flowers and that coconut drink is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this this way too cute. I love the scene. Make me want to go sit on the beach and have a drink.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete